Uchenna, Writer, Engineering Student

Friday, June 19, 2020

Loving - "Farewell" Juice WRLD Type Beat丨Free Type Beat 2020 Prod. Jammy Beatz

Skipping beats, skimming things, slipping farther down--
In love with myself, tension melts. And joy's what I'm about--
Don't @ me, my memory's been slipping past me now--
Too busy, no biggies, I'm hearing happy sounds.
Seeing better days;
catching better rays.
Waking up on the sunrise gives me time to breathe.
Take the air and carbonize it
Meditate and harmonize it
What I missed most while compromising was being allowed to be.
The space to keep existing
between my body shifting.
I swear this changing thing keeps on jello-ing my thinking.
Any more, and I'd be sold that my brain's resisting.
But who could blame it? Cloudy frames it
and blocks out the shine. 
Give me a flame, a matching passion, I will turn out divine.
Just watch the action, front-row seat, and write down my motto.
No any alts ould ever dream of becoming as fine 
as this here prodigy and expert in being Tobillo.
Couldn't ask for any other, better or centered
pseudo-name to go under.
Holy damn, I'm loving me. :D

Beat Which Inspired This: Juice WRLD Type Beat - "Farewell" (0:25-1:29)

No comments:

Post a Comment