Uchenna, Writer, Engineering Student

Friday, June 5, 2020

Offense - Juice WRLD Type Beat "Quarantine" Prod by Jammy x SephGotTheWaves

I remember when they all told me
never to let some shit get you off your feet.
Guess I never really felt that beat--
someone just popped off and now I'm all offkey.
Toying with me like I'm on damn strings,
plucking and strumming and watch 'em tear slowly.
Guess I never really did anything.
So many stabs in the back and I can now barely breathe.

Told me not to let nothing sink in--
defensiveness now the best medicine and
I'm suffering. They can see my veins draining.
My attempts, they're all seeming naive and--
Didn't think you'd start with all these secrets.
Didn't think you'd go and lie 'bout where we've been.
And how was I supposed to know?
Quote unquote, "Offense? None taken."

*Beat Which Inspired This: (0:23 - 1:23 Juice WRLD Type Beat "Quarantine")

No comments:

Post a Comment