Uchenna, Writer, Engineering Student

Friday, November 20, 2020

My Dearest, Darling - "Portrait" Colde x Anderson Paak R&B Type Beat prod. wavytrbl

 My dearest, darling--

with a comma after dearest, applaud it.

I hope that I've caught you

in the best-est of feelings, good vibes.

If not, it's alright.

But that's something to be fixed, yeah adjusted.

Cause you, darling you,

deserve the happiest of moods.

Whatever you want, whatever you need,

we'll figure it out just talk to me.

And I'll be right here, help you prepare

for any bullshit you can imagine.

I want you to smile, I want you to dream. 

I want your face to glow that pink.

I want you to laugh, want you to relax, 

and take a moment to think of--


Our fantasy world, running in the terrain.

Where we cuddle up against the pain.

I'm sorry it's like this.

Nevertheless,

despite the distance,

loving like this-- 

it's something precious.

Let us make it until the end.

So darling, dearest,

won't you be

my official boyfriend? 

Beat That Inspired This: Colde x Anderson Paak R&B Type Beat ''Portrait'' (0:21-1:23)

No comments:

Post a Comment