Uchenna, Writer, Engineering Student

Monday, February 10, 2020

Picture Prompt: Nicknamed Gold

Nicknamed Gold, available on Amazon Kindle Store as a Kindle eBook for $2.99 and as a paperback for $6.99
A short quick-read, about 80 pages, and a middle-school level fantasy. Nicknamed Gold covers the story of Silver Aylmer, an idealist journalist who's hit a rough patch in his life. Unexpectedly, he finds a Lashan, an alien from the planet Lasha, and through him catches his big break.

My author's copy arrived, and it looks better than I'd expected!

My very first (published) book, and it's inspired me to plan to finalize two others by the end of next year.
Thank you so much for any and all support, and I can't wait to announce the next book and/or any advancements with Nicknamed Gold. Cheerios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment