Uchenna, Writer, Engineering Student

Friday, August 14, 2020

I just felt this was important

I know I'm only a child and I don't have much standing in the world, in my country, or in my city. Hell, I can't even leave my own house without permission from someone above me. But, I am a human being. Regardless of my race, sex, religion, beliefs, or lifestyle, I care about other human beings. And it would be downright wrong for me to continue to not say anything. Because saying absolutely nothing letting others speak louder. And looking at those in power right now, the world needs more voices. And as time continues, I realize that late truly is better than never. I didn't want to sing this week, I only wanted to spread these sounds. Take them in, listen, support, and remember. I know BLM isn't trending as much anymore, but please know: people's lives aren't politics. And it's not just black lives being wrongfully robbed and ended. Too many people to name are being oppressed by others for trivial reasons.

And if all I can do is spread awareness, then I will.

6lack x Drake Type Beat – "No Air" | Soulful R&B Type Instrumental 2020

BLACK LIVES MATTER | donating proceeds to Peoples City Council Freedom Fund LA & Campaign Zero

WATCH TO DONATE TO BLACK LIVES MATTER | FITNESS MARATHON | how to financially help blm with no money

DONATE with NO MONEY to the STARVING children of YEMEN

WATCH to DONATE to Beirut (LEBANON)

WATCH to DONATE to the dying children of PALESTINE

No comments:

Post a Comment