Uchenna, Writer, Engineering Student

Friday, August 7, 2020

Distract - "ROSES" Chance the Rapper ft Smino, Aminé Type Beat Hip-Hop Rap Instrumental 2019

 I'm still looking for a way to distract these

thoughts they're impacting

and I can't handle this snide.

Like some parasites, they're taking up time.

Clouding my mind, won't let it be mine.

I'm still looking for a way to float up

the tides they go up,

drowning every boat in their sight.

They're roping me up when I'm in their stride.

How do I roll on an uphill climb?

I'm still looking for a way to relax my-

self when I act out. Babe, I'm losing time. 

I'm struggling, I'm helpless, I can't unwind.

Can't you see, rewind, darling cause-- 


Distraction.

A small distraction.

I just need a distraction.

A little distraction to

tilt my focus off, turn my soul back on.

Just something to distract me from...

everything.

Beat That Inspired This: Chance the Rapper ft Smino, Aminé Type Beat ''ROSES'' (0:07-1:50)

No comments:

Post a Comment