Uchenna, Writer, Engineering Student

Monday, March 1, 2021

Black History Month - Ending Statement 3/1/21

 This Black History Month truly has been my best one yet. Personally and in my environment. I've spent so much time looking up people I had never heard of before, learning bits and pieces of history never spoken on before--I feel enlightened a bit. Also, this was my first time being relatively active on social media during this time. It was so nice seeing all the posts, links, stories, just random "reminder that you're a black queen!" posts. It was really great.

Now, Black History Month 2021 is over. My month-long blog showcase is now over.

While I won't be posting any more black heroes for a while, that doesn't mean they become any less important. Just because I don't post about them doesn't mean they aren't important. I'll do another post eventually with more black heroes.

To any readers out there, I want you to stay learning about and supporting minorities everywhere in their fight for equal rights, equal representation--equal everything. The goal is equality.


No comments:

Post a Comment